Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dream Laughing................

It has been a long week. Tons of changes around the Middlebrooks Clan. We have been making improvements on this lovely home we have lived in and made many a precious memory. You would think that I would be sad about it but really I am proud that I am able to make it happen. We have put wood floors, new carpets and fresh paint. It is so beautiful.
OK so I am really tired but I had to post about my Littlest Man.....
tonight as I was walking by the couch where he had fallen asleep I noticed him moving around. I went over to check if he had peed and went ahead and put a pull-up on him. I decided that I needed to love on him (nothing better than a sleeping little angel... well almost) As I sat there holding him while he slept studying his sweet face, he started to belly laugh. He was sound asleep. Then after a few minutes of on and off again laughter.... he burped..... laughed and laughed.... then he tooted...... laughed and laughed..... by this time I was rolling.... this repeated for about 30 minutes.........still, I think about his contagious BOY belly laugh........... I LAUGH..... I SMILE......

HERE IS TO DREAM LAUGHING

No comments: