Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Blog Partner....




Meet Cleo.. short for Cleopatra. We got her the 2 weeks ago. She is such a sweet little kitten!
Anyway, I have so much to blog about and NO time!

Here is a short update:

  • Kids love school! Teachers are really nice. They already have a ton of friends.
  • The house is coming together nicely.... still tons to do but the kitchen, kids rooms and game room are all DONE!
  • I love being able to walk out the back fence and go for walk/ runs! It is almost like living on town lake.
  • We signed the boys up for soccer! It will be in the neighborhood. They are very excited!
  • There are so many kids on our street. Just like we hoped!!!!
  • I have met many of the neighbors and they seem very nice!
  • I been able to see my Sister LOTS! She has been helping me unpack.... GOD BLESS MY LEO!!!!!!
  • I also was able to have my almost 13yr old niece spend the night! It was sooooo much fun having her here. She was a big help. Plus, I was able so see my brother, sister-in-law, & nephew! Houston has it's upsides ;-)
  • We all are very Happy about sleeping in our own beds!
  • We are so blessed with friends and family!!!

No comments: