Monday, February 23, 2009

Childhood Friends






A huge chunk of my teenage years was spent with my dear friends Shanna & Kara. I met them in seventh grade and we soon became attached at the hip. I love these girls! We shared tons of wonderful memories. Oh the laughter, fun, trouble, tears, boys, boys & more boys! These girls and their families are so special to me. Last weekend, Shanna had a party for her daughter here in town. Kara flew in, also. WOW... it had been well over 12 years since we last saw each other! Amazingly,it seemed just like yesterday! Elaina & Sarah, 2 other friends from Jr. High & High School, were there. Plus, all of Shanna's family! I got to meet husbands and kids. It was such a blast!!!!! Here are a few picture we took...I was having so much fun talking I didn't pull out the camera till the end!

No comments: