Thursday, February 11, 2010

RAIN, RAIN...

GO AWAY!
COME AGAIN ON WARMER DAYS!
RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY!
GET THE SUN TO COME OUT AND PLAY!
It's cold and wet.... walking across campus on days like this are FUN!

Well, I have lots to post about but am sooooooo tired. Hopefully, I will get used to this schedule soon.....ha ha ha.... waking at 5am on Tuesday/ Thursday and driving while it's still dark .... I THINK NOT!

Kids are good and sugared up!
Dax is great...and LOVING his job!
The house is a mess pig pin disaster!
Clothes need washing, dishes need cleaning, floors need sweeping.....
It's impossible to walk upstairs without tripping.
I have a million (slight exaggeration) tests next week!
But really it's not THAT bad ;-)

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Keep hanging in there!

Angela Draper said...

I wish I could come help out. And here's hoping sunny days are ahead.