Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jax turned 8 this Summer!

My Sweet Baby James turned 8 this summer! I love this kid so much and can't believe how he is growing. Jax is such a good brother. He loves to play games of ANY kind! This summer he beat us all many times at 10,000 (a dice game-a big family tradition in Dax's family) & MarioKart! He is become quite the little reader & loves surfing the net! He still throws off his shoes & shirt as soon as he is inside the front door....many times he is down to his briefs ;-) He melts my heart with his big brown eyes. He looks up to his Daddy. I love listening to my three men sit and talk about stats & scores and other guy things. I am so excited to watch and participate in all the exciting adventures this cool kids has to look forward to in the future!
All Jax wanted to do for his birthday was go to the movies and see the new Karate Kid! We let him bring 2 friends and his brother...no girls per his request! It really was a blast & a great movie. Check out the dirt cake I made and put in a bait bucket! He was sooooo excited about this cake- Score for Mommy :-)






No comments: