Monday, July 2, 2007

Divas, dogs and babies

We celebrated our little divas birthday last Friday! Wow, what a blast! 11 little girls all dressed up being super girlie and proud ;) I am glad that I didn't have to clean up after it. We had it at this cool place: http://www.mypartypalace.com/home!

Today, I took all four kids and the puppy to the Vet. Ahhhhhhhh..... we were only there forty minutes but it felt like an eternity :) They were well behaved BUT the are children after all. To make it worse I had a bit of sticker shock $90 for a check up and 2 shots! MAN, I should be a vet..........
I keep saying I want to adopt another baby, Dax says he would like to have a little money left at the end of a pay period............... there is something to that :)
Check out my Things I want to do before my next B-day under my b-day picture. I am sure I will add more and hopefully cross most off by next year!!!!

1 comment:

Dax said...

Love the list Beth. Some of it sounds ambitous, but without ambition, you'll achieve nothing.

I know you can do it.

Love you.
Dax