Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BLAAAA BLAAAA BLAA Blog!

I have so many things on my mind I can't keep them straight...

  • house has not sold but is getting TONS of showings.... confident it will move fast now!
  • after prayerful consideration we have decided to go on to Houston and start the kids on Monday at the school near my dads house.

  • Dax is my CONSTANT!

  • We are REALLY going to miss our friends.

  • need to buy school supplies...... AGAIN ;)

  • had to tell my pediatrician of 7 years goodbye today.... will miss her and her nurse!

  • I ache thinking of the boys missing their buddies next door... it was so hard on the girls when their next door buddies moved away!

  • The kids jumped up and down about starting a NEW school

  • MUST quickly find 4 yr old a MDO....he thinks he will be a bear and start soon

  • I am so happy every night next week I will lay my head to sleep next to Dax...
  • 4yr old lives in his back pack
  • 3 of 4 kids got shots OUCH.... all had check ups... 4 back on allergy meds .... my pocket book says OUCH!
  • burned my chin when eating pizza.... it's sooooo pretty...no lawsuit I cooked it
there is sooooo much more but I will spare you more of my run away brain......Here are some random pictures of my crew:




and yes he even uses the potty with his new Batman Backpack!!!!

No comments: