Monday, May 25, 2009

Too Much TV

The other day while Ollie was going potty, I realized that I need to go get the toilet paper I just bought. When I brought it in the room he joyously exclaimed, " Oh, you got the ULTRA SOFT so it won't hurt my bottom! Thanks Mommy!!!"



My kids are always quoting commercials. Just recently they started spouting out animal facts..... OLLIE loves Animal Planet!
Jax was for the LONGEST time reminding me to buy JET DRY for that extra shine and sparkle!!! Everyone wanted to buy AQUA GLOBES, Moon Sand, Snuggie, Bendaroos, Blendy Pens, ..... and many more from toys to household items my kids have a slogan and knowledge to give on products!



Really, this cracks me up.... they really care and have big opinions. They are PROUD when they know more than Dax & I. When they can give a rare fact to the family at dinner or in the super market.

FYI: These kids are rough & tumble outdoor types.... oh and 1 with her nose in a book.... TV really doesn't consume our house.... I can only imagine if it did! What's truly sad is that we have purchased many of these.....

No comments: