Monday, May 11, 2009

A Girl's Weekend

A couple of weeks ago, I had the great privilege to get away with my girls +1 (a friend since kinder)! We went to San Antonio and stayed at the Drury Plaza Hotel! It was a blast. The hotel was AWESOME! Free happy hour in the evenings....with unlimited snacks & sodas, plus 3 cocktails per adult. It was right on the riverwalk. The kids kept calling it "FANCY"... like on the Suite Life of Zach & Cody! We went to the Alamo, The Institute of Texan Cultures, and the Buckhorn Museum, where we met up with the 4th grade teachers who had organized the trip. THESE teachers are amazing and went above and beyond giving up their weekend to offer this experience to the kids!










Walking in a Big City....the thought they were hot stuff ;-)




We walked so much.... they were tired for 3 minutes.....I was all evening! I went to sleep at 12 they were still up as the sun rose!





Wow, it was FUN hanging out with my almost 10yr old girls.... they amaze me!!!

No comments: