Thursday, June 18, 2009

SEVEN!

Happy B-Day Sweet Boy!
This little man is a Kind, Gentle (unless wrestling with his brother) soul! He still loves to hold my hand. Some nights he still wants a bedtime story. I am amazed by his JOY for life.... always wanting to make me smile & laugh. He is the protective BIG brother.... even over his Big sisters. We are so privileged to watch him grow and love him along the way!


Jax recently decided he doesn't like CAKE... so we had yummy cookies instead!



Last week, we celebrated Jax's B-day with a SPLASH!
The kids enjoyed swimming, slip n slide and water balloons. After the slip n slide broke.... we made up a water limbo game....these kids can go LOW ;-)



Check out my party decorating skills- chalk on the fence..... aren't I clever ;-)

1 comment:

Swartz's Scribbles said...

you are clever. i love it.