Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Shhhhhhh.....here is Jax's secret ingredient to eggs:



Coffee Sugar



(AKA: refined white sugar)



Making me happy this Hump day is listening to Jax tell the secret to anyone and everyone. He loves making scrambled "chicken" eggs in the microwave without help. On the weekend, he wakes early and starts making these "sweet" eggs for EVERYONE! This day I was up early enough to suggest him helping me make some sunny side up eggs and "pan-na-cakes".

This boy loves cooking! He also loves gathering the eggs at Harold and Doc's house.
"Chicken" eggs are the best!!!

3 comments:

Dax said...

I can't wait until Saturday to get me some of those sweet eggs.

Poppy said...

How cute! Kylie loves to help in the kitchen too. I think it's great for kids to learn the basics and then add to it as time goes on.

Sweet eggs? Hmmmm, might give that a try.

Angela Draper said...

What a great helper! And I don't think I've ever tried putting sugar in the eggs. We may just have to give it a try.