Sunday, July 19, 2009

Animal Planet NEVER ENDS!

"What do you mean Ollie?" I asked.

"Animal Planet NEVER ends!" he replied.

"OK?!?!" I said slowly.

Arm stretched out he kept going, "Mom, Animal Planet NEVER ends! It just keeps going and going! LIKE GOD!"

"Oh, I see!"

"YEAH, Jax told me!" he bounced away saying VERY PLEASED!



The other day Ollie was telling me how his BROTHER teaches him so much. How his brother is so smart! He said at night when they are in their bunk beds, Jax tells him about EVERYTHING! It is so SWEET how much he loves him. We are so BLESSED and they are my proof God's love NEVER ENDS! I am proud they can see it too!


Ok.....so I went to snap a picture for this post and said get together. They set themselves up in this pose..... it is LOVE no matter how it looks..... they are BOYS after all
;-)

No comments: