Monday, July 20, 2009

SIGNS....

My 10 year old girls have really gotten into making signs lately. Most of the time it is a "No little Boys allowed!" "Keep Out" "I'm on the phone!" sign on their door.
Well, last week Emma came downstairs to tell me Dede had thrown up. After making sure she was OK, I told Emma we would let Dad know after his conference call was over. I am not very good at puke and if I don't have to clean it up we are all better off! I do clean it when I have too ;-) Emma is a bit obsessive when she decides something needs to get done (especially when it comes to her twin). She NEEDED to let her dad know and he NEEDED to know RIGHT THEN!!!!

So as Dax was working hard in his office, he looked up from his desk to see Emma holding this sign on the other side of his french doors!

3 comments:

Amber Knauss said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are hilarious, Beth. I enjoy reading about all of yall! Take care - Amber

Football and Fairytales said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Laughing. Out Loud. :)