Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Making me happy this Wednesday is something my sweet Ollie said yesterday!
He woke up congested and said he didn't feel well.
I suggested that his brother go get him a coke to help settle it.
He liked this idea.
I knew a little caffeine would be good for my slow to wake kid!
After Jax handed it to him he said,
"I think I want a snuggie!"
"Ok, maybe for Christmas!", I said brushing him off.
"No right NOW for my coke.... you know a snuggie for my coke!"
This is what he meant:


I love the way his mind works! Too cute :-)


3 comments:

Dax said...

That's funny. I guess if a dog can have a snuggie, a coke can too.

Poppy said...

He's a cutie, Beth. I've been recuping from my sickies by reading up on both your blogs :)

John DeMarco said...

The kid likes his drinks cold. Sounds like a Texan to me.