Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Making me happy this Wednesday:
My sweet girl Emma has been really into getting me to braid her hair.
Her favorite is two french braids on the sides.
I am sure all too soon they won't want me to help with much. I am hanging on to these sweet moments. It also has brought back many a sweet memories of mom braiding my hair. I laugh about all the times I was such a brat... now I know why mom had a grin on her face when I was frustrated with my hair or her ;-)
A girl at my school wears her hair something like this.
I think it looks great on Delaney! She was very proud!

3 comments:

Poppy said...

I always envied girls who could wear their hair in French braids or even braid hair that way. Neither of which I could or can do.

Her hair looks lovely :)

Beth said...

Thanks! They are already starting to show a lot of pre-teen attitude- Heaven help me ;-)

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Oh man. I wish I knew how to do this. I can't even do a regular braid. Geez... what I am I saying I have a hard time with pony tails.