Monday, December 14, 2009

A family picture....

too late for the Christmas cards I mailed today but not for the blog!My sweet neighbor Kerry rushed over to take this of us.

We were racing off to the girls 5th grade program. She took only 2 (this and the one in the header) & both turned out GREAT!






The girls were Santa's Elves! It was a great program. Dede even had a speaking role.


*Sweet Sisters*

Actor in the making!!!!












This Artist made the picture we ironed on to her shirt!










Will I ever catch up?


;-) Probably, not but I will always try! Maybe in some of my free time this break..HA!


I have finished finals...yeah! I think that I got A's in all four of my classes.


My sweet hubby took off Monday and Tuesday this week so we could have time alone ;-) SWEET! We ate at The Egg & I for breakfast....yummy!Went shopping for a few extra gifts. Then ate at Double Dave's Pizza for Lunch (something we did too often in College...years ago!)


We just really enjoyed each other's company. I can't wait till tomorrow.


Last night, our car was broken into while in our driveway. NOTHING was taken...or so it appears! We were told often the take papers, steal money & identity...yikes! Pray that is not the case!


I have tons of laundry and house cleaning to get done before the kids get out of school on Friday. I know winter break will be over too fast.


When I graduate and get a job the #1 thing to do is hire a maid!!!!



I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. They are all making tons of little buddies around here. I am also starting to feel like I have some good friends around (besides family)! I was invited to a wine party last week which was so fun. It was nice being out. Plus, I really have made friends with several of my classmates. I was able to study last week with a new friend at her house. THIS was a huge plus because I got to love on her babies. They are the same age difference as my boys. OH, holding babies... it gave me fever...BABY FEVER! In case you don't know: this is NOT an option! None the less it was FUN!




I am taking Jax this week to get his eyes checked for tracking problems. He has really been struggling with reading. He also has been getting headaches. We wonder if his eye are the problem. The school has tested for many things but to no avail. Of course, Delaney's problems were not OFFICIAL till 3rd grade! He is only in 2nd! I am worried they might want to retain him next year. Little dude will NOT like this idea!




Anyway, I am rambling and it is LATE!
~
~I'm adding this one...It's the one I had in the title!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Wonderful family pictures! It sure sounds like you've had your hands full lately! Congrats on completing finals and I'll keep my fingers crossed that all the A's come through.

How nice that you and the hubby got to spend some alone time. John is taking Friday off this week and I'm looking forward to a day, just the two of us.