Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sometimes all you need is....

A five year olds point of view


Just as Dax was about to tell Ollie to clean these up,

the little man stood up and and proudly exclaimed:


"NOW, they are all holding hands!!!"



We thought that this was pretty darn cute! Oh by the way, my mom always kept this Nativity set out when I was little. I can remember hours of play.....sweet memories! I guess that is why I have 5 different sets. Below is the Nativity I purchased last year 75% off..... I just LOVE it! Not at much as my childhood one but ALMOST.

So I guess making me happy this Wednesday are

Christmas memories and the new ones being made!

Happy HUMP-Day!

p.s. I am still studying like a mad-woman ;-)

1 comment:

Poppy said...

How cute! Holding hands!! I love the imagination of a child...