Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finals!

I am taking a break from blogging! My first final is tonight! Until Dec. 12 (last one), I am going to be very swamped. After completing these 18hrs. I will be a Senior, WHOOP! This unfortunately does not mean I will be graduating any time soon ;-) I still have 2 1/2 years.....ha, ha, ha. This Gemini sure is taking a LONG time to get an undergraduate degree!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I can't wait to share my pictures! PLUS, I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I'm glad you and yours had a good Thanksgiving. And I have to tell you I certainly admire your resolve to continue your education. There have been many, many times over the years I have wanted to smack myself for not doing so.

Good luck with your finals!