Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Hump Day!



These sweet boys are making me HAPPY today....well really every day!!! Here are some of the brotherly things that make me smile:



  • Light sabor battles


  • Super Mario Brother PROS


  • They have each other's back.... I have seen them take a kid DOWN for each other ;-)


  • Each others BIGGEST Fans... I love how they encourage each other. How they point out to others that my brother is smart, fast, an artist, cool, the best at....


  • Always ready to wrestle


  • game LOVING fools..... any kind: board, card, dominos, Wii, DS, playstation, or even a made up one as long as it has rule and a WINNER!


  • Still willing to cuddle.... one on each side most mornings (this is a stall to waking up but I LOVE IT)


  • They think that GUY time with Dad is the COOLEST thing ever!

No comments: