Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready or Not: It's almost time for School


We are gearing up for school. The girls went to get their schedules and lockers this past week... MIDDLE SCHOOL here they come!!!! The boys met their teachers yesterday. They were both very excited. Ollie is having some separation anxiety (from me... I must admit I like being missed). He is worried about school starting. I know he will be fine... probably will be in love with a new girl (or his LOVE from Kinder... which he talked about all summer). The kids start back Monday. Dax has taken the day off to spend with me... SO SWEET! I start back the following Monday... I am ready to have a better schedule but a little worried about how we are going to handle it all....but I know we can and will!

Believe it or not I didn't take any picture of the boys but here are some of the girls!



1 comment:

Angela Draper said...

Wow! Middle school - crazy! We're still just in preschool here. Good luck to everyone (especially you!) with the new school year.