Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July

We spent this 4th of July by waking early to watch the parade in the neighborhood! My sister and her kids came over and joined in the fun with us. The kids swam! Emma and De ended up staying at the party and hanging with friend all day. They ended up getting a little sunburned.... yikes. Dax made Raise-the-roof Sweet Potato-Vegetable Lasagna from the Engine 2 Diet book. It was the BEST lasagna I've ever had...no meat and no cheese and still mouth watering!!! That evening we went to my brother's House and watched fireworks. They kids swam some more. Dax and I enjoyed chatting with Danny and Stacey.

My handsome nephew

 We saw SANTA!
 Leah and Will very patriotic!
 The girls with their friends!

 Waiting on the parade

 Jax and Steve the Monkey

 My hot hubby cooking!

 Will, Viv, Jax and Steve
 So YUMMY!!!

 The morning after.... the boys look rough!


3 comments:

Dax said...

That last one of Ollie looks awesome.

Andromeda Darknight said...

Its very sweet...

Unknown said...

wonderful family...