Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Looking like mom!

Speaking about Moms.... My BEAUTIFUL Mother just turned 60! We had a wonderful surprise party for her! She was actually surprised. I spent the weeks before the party scanning in old photos....which is where I got the ones for this post... minus my BROWN eyed boy because it was already digital. The one below is of me and mom!

Well, I am still surviving being all alone..... but just barely. We have worked into a groove. The girls are incredibly helpful... even when little brother was puking the other night. The hardest part is I just miss my friend... miss his hugs.... and even just being silent together. Two days on the weekends IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! Let us leave my pity party....
We have found a house!!!! It is beautiful. It has 5 bedrooms and a large gameroom....just right for this family of 6 :) We need this one to sell before we put the offer in.... SO sell house, sell!!!! EXTRA prayers would be appreciated!!!!
It seems weird. We will be moving to the area where I went to private school. Mixed feelings about that one ;) But it is a beautiful neighborhood.... I sooooo look forward to having large trees again..... gonna miss my hill country breeze!!!!


No comments: