Thursday, January 7, 2010

Friends like Family!

Over the Holiday, we had some dear friends come visit us! These 2 families are very much like family. It is funny because many of our friends we made while living in Kyle fall into this category! Eventhough, I was very under the weather at the time we had lots of fun & ate tons of great food!
Working Puzzles
Sherry & I put back quite a few Sangria's this night! I am very sad that I didn't get a picture of us together. She is one of my cheerleaders and a GREAT friend! She graduates this spring and I couldn't be more proud of her! She has worked very hard.

Monkey Brothers!



Computer Fun!



High Tech Kids!



These teenagers made some FABULOUS Crepes this night!


Buddies!


My sister and nephew cleaned my yard..... THEY ROCK!!!


My niece, ONLY 8, raked the WHOLE back yard! She is a SUPER hard worker!

Dax showing everyone some cool videos from Dude Perfect!

No comments: