Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Hump Day!



Our new refrigerator is making me VERY Happy this Wednesday! We were living with the small one that the previous owners left the past year. It was french door and you could not get all the way into the fridge because of the wall on the right! Yippeee... this one works great! It is FUNNY because the kids are as excited as Dax & I! Dax went to get mulch at Lowe's before Christmas saw this (one we wanted but couldn't justify because of the price) in the scratch & dent area. He got is $600 off the original price....whoooohoooo!

2 comments:

Dax said...

I know what you're thinking. How does mulch lead to a fridge? My buddy Galib went out for olive oil and came back with a Mazda Protoge. I consider it a sign of intelligence.

Poppy said...

SQUEE! I love new stuff! Especially new stuff with a hefty discount!