Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Salon Time

Ollie came and bounced on my lap. I noticed that in his little hands was a bottle of fingernail polish. My first thought was of Jax at the age of 4 and him wanting his Aunt Robbie to paint his nails black....which she did & I continued to do for MONTHS & MONTHS! In my head I was thinking, "Oh dear, this is GLITTER.......GLITTER.... not sure if Houston can handle glitter.... I really think the black would be pushing it ;-)
Ollie: "Mom, this is really pretty!"
Me: "Yes Son, it is very pretty!"
Ollie: " We could light candles and make is like a VERY FANCY Salon & I could paint your nails. It would be VERY fancy for you."
WHEW....
Me: "That would be very kind of you Ollie!"
He ran in the kitchen to set it up for me!



Here is a close up.....my cuticles are very glittery ALSO :-)

He is very sensitive that I am missing his daddy! I have been getting extra hugs & kisses.
Jax has been doing Daddy work like bringing in the wood for fires. He got a splinter and said that it was ok because he was taking care of keeping us WARM!!!!

3 comments:

Dax said...

that's my boys...anything to make our woman happy.

Poppy said...

How incredibly sweet!

Angela Draper said...

What a sweet boy!