Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


Making me HAPPY :-) this Wednesday is
MY SWEET GIRLS!!!
We are so blessed by these 2 girls. It would take me more space than allowed to write all about them that makes me HAPPY but here are a few things:
  • HELPFUL BIG SISTERS
  • SISTERS, TWINS, FRIENDS
  • MUSIC LOVERS
  • PHONE TALKERS
  • OUTDOOR LOVING
  • KIND TO ANIMALS
  • FUN
  • DEEP THINKERS
  • DISH WASHERS
  • COMPUTER SAVVY
  • LOVE THEIR DADDY
  • BREAKFAST MAKERS
  • DOG WALKERS
  • JOKE TELLERS
  • BOOK READERS
  • SILLY, SILLY, SILLY

3 comments:

Poppy said...

awwww...what sweet thoughts of your girls :)

Angela Draper said...

What sweet girls!

Poppy said...

Can't find an email address for you...so I'm contacting you this way. My blog went private I will need your email address to send you an invitation. :)