Friday, May 23, 2008

Can't Sams

My four year old son and oldest daughter were eating out for lunch when my son yelled, "LOOK, MOM IT'S A CAN'T SAMS! SEE!!!!" He was pointing just next to his plate. After a few seconds of questioning, he just kept repeating until his thick Texas accent slurred the words together, "CAN'TSAMS" became "CAN'TSEEUMS" or Can't-See-Ums or correctly No-See-Ums! A small bug was sitting next to his plate. He thought it was a No-See-Um! It is so cute how kiddos minds work.....he really is so smart to have even connected no to can't and remembered that this is the name for the small bug!!!! Oh listen to me, I may be just a little biased!!!!

FYI: No-See-Ums are a real bug, they bite and are a pain!!!!

Another funny from the four year old..... my daughter was telling him that her chest felt gross. Full of emotion he exclaimed, "Then stop touch me, I don't want you to make me gross!"

No comments: