Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

Blessed, loved, moved, happy, peaceful..........
after this weekend I could go on and on..... I am overwhelmed with wonderful feelings inside of me! It is amazing that nothing I received was of great expense but was worth more that anything money could buy. First off, when I got home on Friday mine and Dax's room had been cleaned spotless. This is a huge deal because our room is generally the catch-all for the whole houses mess.
"Dax gets huge brownie points for this one!!!" Each of the kids gave me gifts made at school... a recipe book, painted pot and flower pens, photo with a handmade frame, hand print with a sweet poem, potted plants and tons of thoughtful cards. They were so proud and full of so much love..... WOW!


Today is a most unusual day, because we have never lived it before; we will never live it again; it is the only day we have. ~William Arthur Ward

No comments: