Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Graduation Season

Wow, here we are in May 08. Seems like yesterday that it was May 99. Dax was graduating A&M and I was about to deliver the twins. But this post is about May 06....
You know how a smell or a sound can jolt you back to a memory. It happened to me the other day. Suddenly, I was swept back 2 years ago. In my head we were at Robin's graduation. It is funny because getting ready to fly to NY, I had unsettling emotions. We were heading to the little sisters College graduation. She would be receiving a interior design degree. I was JUST a at home mom who had once had great design dreams of my own..... Don't get me wrong I was happy for her and very excited but a little sad for myself. It turns out that the day she graduated that pitty for myself was gone. In it's place was so much pride and excitement for her and her great accomplishment! I am so proud I was there when she recieved her degree. I held my breath until she got off the stage .... then we yelled and cheered.

JOB WELL DONE..... Robbie!!!! Love you.....missing you!!!
http://www.bridgeport.edu/include/pdf/alumni/Knightlines_v5n3.pdf Robin's school newsletter...type her name in the find box.

1 comment:

Dax said...

Thanks for replaying a great memory...Love you.