Thursday, May 15, 2008

To Freak My SISTER OUT!!!!




DO YOU SEE THE BIRD ON MY HEAD!!!!! My sister is terrified of birds luckily I am not so much..... these birds were afraid of nothing. We were on a field trip to the San Antonio Zoo with Kindergarten. The zoo guy behind me had just told the 3 boys with me not to touch the birds because they might bite. Then this bird landed on my head. It hung out a while... the worker DID NOTHING to help me get it off! It made the boys laugh and luckily did not poop on my favorite Pat Green hat!!! After a while I shook my head and it flew toward another lady :)


Leo, I advise never going in this aviary....not that you ever would ;) They really were pretty birds!!!!! SEE..............................

1 comment:

Dax said...

I was thinking of Leah when I took this picutre. I am gald you blogged about it.

I hope you like it, Leah.